Nature Wellbeing and Sustainability
Do you want to learn more about nature Wellbeing and sustainability? Come along to course!
- Application period: 30.11.2022-26.2.2023
- Date: 16.3.-30.5.2023
- Scope: 5 ECTS
- Location: Online
- Price: 75 €
Nature Wellbeing and Sustainability course is offered in spring 2023 together with Una Europa, University of Helsinki and Climate University.
Additionally, there is a possibility to complete this course as part of Green Work 3UAS project, so if you are interested in green jobs and digitalization, you can do these 5 ECTS as project studies. After enrollment, just kindly inform about this by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Eleven leading European research universities have come together to create a unique alliance – Una Europa. Our universities have been educating Europe for over 1,000 years. Together, we teach over 500,000 students and count almost 100,000 university staff among our network, with digital learners numbering in the millions. Una Europa aims to draw on our collective strengths to create a truly European inter-university environment, a University of the Future.
The Una Europa partners are:
- Freie Universität Berlin
- Università di Bologna
- University College Dublin
- University of Edinburgh
- Helsingin yliopisto/ Helsingfors universitet / Iniversity of Helsinki
- Universiteit Leiden
- Uniwersytet Jagiellonski w Krakowie / Jagiellonian University
- KU Leuven
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne
- Universität Zürich
The Una Europa courses that belong under Laurea Nature Wellbeing and Sustainability course (5 ECTS) are:
- Introduction to Sustainability 3 ECTS (https://www.una-europa.eu/study/microcredential-sustainability/courses#1-introduction-to-sustainability-3-ects)
- Sustainability and the Arts 1 ECTS (https://www.una-europa.eu/study/microcredential-sustainability/courses#5-sustainability-and-the-arts-1-ects)
- Additionally, there is a 1ECTS reporting task for Laurea in the form of a Learning Diary.
The course and its MOOC parts are conducted individually, and all enrolled students will receive an introductory email about how to complete the course. The certificates for the completed credits are provided by Una Europa/University of Helsinki and the overall course completion (Accepted/Not accepted) by Laurea. The course can be completed between 16.3.2023-30.5.2023.
Why choose the Una Europa Micro-credential in Sustainability?
The micro-credential is designed for your personal and professional development in the field of sustainability. The digital micro-credential credits are issued by the University of Helsinki on behalf of Una Europa.
Gain sustainability competences
Competences in sustainable development and sustainability can be obtained and utilized in several fields: policymaking, economy, project evaluation and assessment, socio-cultural aspects of sustainability, education, health, holistic approaches and system planning, long-term effects on the environment, and socio-economic impacts and regulations.
Set your own learning path
Multidisciplinary and quality
Co-developed by three universities within Una Europa, the Micro-credential programme is based on the latest research on Environmental, Sustainability and Atmospheric Sciences, Economics and Art.
Durig the course you will learn to
- analyze the possibilities of nature as a source of wellbeing and sustainable lifestyle
- recognize the importance of future ecological, economic, social and cultural sustainability
- apply different wellness promoting nature-based methods in one’s personal and future working life
This is a five credit course that means 135 hours of student work.
This course is also very suitable for Master students.
Nature Wellbeing and Sustainability course is evaluated based on Una Europa grading (approved/not approved) and the Learning Diary as well as the overall course is additionally evaluated by Laurea approved/not approved.