Programming with Python
This is a self-study course in an e-learning environment. Apply if you are interested in business information technology and practicing programming with Python!
In order to sign up for this course, you should have a knowledge of the basics of programming.
- Target audience: People who are interested in business information technology
- Application period: 30.11.2022-30.11.2023
- Date: 01.01.2023-31.12.2023
- Scope: 3 ECTS
- Location: Online course
- Price: Free (0 €)
You can complete course at your own pace on the online learning platform, regardless of time and place. You can log in to complete your studies and do them independently fully online, according to your own schedule.
Course's learning outcomes
The student is able to:
- use the fundamental syntax and building blocks of the given programming language
- plan, implement and test small-scale programs with the given programming language
- This is a self study course in web. The student enrolls to the course in Viope-learning platform using HAKA-credentials.
- After completing the course in Viope, the student will apply for a grade using the form which is given to the students.
- Students are responsible for monitoring their progress in Viope using the statistics page. Before applying for the grade, make sure required number of tasks are completed.
- The study practices the Python language programming.
- Student completes the course independently using Viope-learning platform. It is good to reserve enough time to do the programming assignments.
- Course material can be found in Viope-learning environment.
- Evaluation is based on programming assignments given in Viope-platform. Course will be graded as passed/failed.