Digital Marketing and Sales
Do you want to learn more about digital marketing and sales? Come along for this course!
This course deals digital marketing and sales from different perspective. The main themes in the course are digital transformation, fundamentals of digital Marketing, digital marketing and lead acquisition, social media marketing, sales in today's world and legal issues.
- Application period: 30.11.-14.2.2022
- Date: 1.3.2023-31.5.2023
- Scope: 10 ECTS
- Location: Online
- Price: 150 €
The main themes in the course are:
- Digital Transformation
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing & Lead Acquisition
- Social Media Marketing
- Sales in Today's World
- Legal Issues
- Final Assignment - Digital Marketing and Sales Plan
In addition to assignments and quizzes you will accomplish industry certifications. Remember to add these useful certifications to your CV!
his is a eLearning course on the Canvas learning platform. The course can be completed at own pace (respecting deadlines, of course!) and from anywhere via internet during 1.3 - 30.5. You will familiarize yourself with Google and Hubspot certificates. Lecturer will guide you in discussion forum if any help needed.
Student must complete the orientation assignment on time to ensure his/her place in the course. Deadline for the orientation assignment is 14.3.2022
Skills you will gain
- analyze traffic in digital channels
- plan digital customer experience
- plan marketing and sales for digital channels
- use digital tools in marketing and sales
- apply regulations for digital business
The Canvas workspace will open latest on February 25th, 2023.
The course will evaluate scale 1 to 5 or fail.
One credit equals approximately 26.7 hours of work performed by the student.
Information about the material is announced on the learning platform.
In addition this book is needed:
- Kotler P. , Kartajaya H., Setiawan I., Marketing 4.0 – Moving from Traditional to Digital, parts 4-7 (https://laurea.finna.fi/Record/nelli01.3710000000952392)