Basics of Digital Service
Learn to define digital service and key service concepts and describe the key factors of digitalization of organizations!
This free online course (MOOC - Massive open online course) is built on an online platform and you can complete it according to your own schedule.
- Application period: 30.11.2022-12.4.2023
- Date: 9.1.2023-31.5.2023
- Scope: 2 ECTS
- Location: Online
- Price: Free (0€)
This course is a great way to learn fundamental skills of a modern way of deploying and delivering Digital Services by embracing Agile and DevOps practices.
The course consist of the following modules:
- Module 1: Digital Service
- Module 2: DevOps Essential
Skills you will gain
- Define digital service and service key concepts
- Describe the key factors and principles of digitalization of organizations and adoptions of new technologies.
- Define and discuss the key concepts, DevOps vocabulary
- Understand DevOps principles and practices
- Discuss the basics of Agile and software development concept
- Tutorial Videos & slides
- Learning tasks for the skills assessments
- 1: Everything you want to know about Agile by Jamie Lynn Cooke, chapter 1 to 5
- 2: DevOps for Dummies by Emily Freeman, chapter 1- 2
Fully online studies: Not dependent on place (online distance studies).
- This is a professional training study unit and it requires regular weekly learning effort. The student is expected to be able to schedule his work according to the schedule of the implementation.
- 2 credits | Total 54 hours of student learning time
The course is assessed on a pass-fail scale.